The AquaFX Octopus can do certain things on its own like flushing the membrane AUTOMATICALLY. It is equipped with a microprocessor that controls the entire system including the booster pump. The Octopus also features a adjustable flow restrictor so the user can adjust their waste water ratio to their specifications.
- Microprocessor Controlled 1:1 Waste Water Ratio
- High Pressure Bracket Mounted Booster Pump (Located Post Pre-filtration for Extended Pump Life)
- Extended DI Life via Automatic Membrane Flush upon Startup (Greatly prolong DI life by flushing TDS Creep upon startup!)
- Cyclic Membrane Flush (Full membrane flush upon shutdown to help prevent membrane scaling.)
- Built in TDS meter with full (0-99)ppm range
- High and Low Pressure Kill Switches (For Pump Protection and Full System Automation)
This RO/DI unit is setup for greatest filter life, with least amount of waste!
High Efficiency 1-micron Sediment Pre-filter
2-micron Chlorine Guzzler Carbon Block Pre-filter OR our exclusive Chlorine and Chloramine Removal Filters
High Flow/ High Rejection TFC Membrane
High-Efficiency Color-Indicating DI Cartridge
160 PSI Pressure Gauge marked with Operating and Unsafe Ranges
All systems include quick connect fittings, a shut off valve, a filter wrench for easy cartridge replacement, and your choice of a feed adapter.