Ideal for Fresh Water, Fish Only Tanks, Planted Tanks, Drinking and more!
The AquaFX Dolphin RO system is one of the most popular RO systems for Fresh Water, Planted tanks and Chiclid enthusiasts. Great for removing excess Calcium from your water supply (softening the water would be ideal, but this system can do the leg work without the softener) Making your general hardness levels more appropriate will be a breeze with this system.
Engineered to meet the specific needs of your top off and make up water. AquaFX is proud to our Dolphin recognized as being the GO-TO unit for Fresh Water enthusiasts everywhere!! The AquaFX Dolphin RO system is offered in several flow rates from 50 GPD to 300 GPD (Gallons per Day). AquaFX furthers this great unit by allowing you to select the carbon your system uses, giving you the ability to deal with disinfectants such as Chloramine or even traditional Chlorine. The AquaFX Dolphin has great appeal for every fish keeper, from the weekend hobbyist to professional service companies. Truly making AquaFX 'The Leaders in Reverse Osmosis.'
- AquaFX Premium 1 micron Sediment
- AquaFX Carbon Block (Or AquaFX Chlormaine Blaster Carbon, or the AquaFX High Capacity Carbon Block)
- AquaFX TFC RO Membrane (Always made in the USA - just another quality difference from us and 'them')
- Panel Mounted Pressure Gauge
- Heavy Duty Aluminum Mounting Bracket
- Quick Connect Fittings standard (no compression)
- Every AquaFX system is hand built and pressure tested in our shop for your needs, never outsourced. Allowing for superior quality control during the manufacturing process. (Where was your RO unit made? Will your supplier even tell you? Do they know?)
- 1/4" Hose Bib Adapter (Unless another supply type is chosen.)
- AquaFX TFC RO Membrane(s)
- 10" Canister Filter Wrench for Easy Filter Changes
- 6 feet of Supply Tube, Drain Tube and Product Tube
- AquaFX Instruction Manual
Here is a video of the Dolphin being used for an automatic top-off setup for a fresh water aquarium: